Subject: Public Consultation from ECC, deadline 20 December 2024
From: "Anne-Dorthe Hjelm Christensen" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "Public Consultation" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 8 Nov 2024 15:46:47 +0200

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

To ECC List A and ECC List B,

The Public Consultation has started for the following ECC deliverables which 
were approved at the ECC Plenary meeting #65 held in Vienna on 5-8 November 
2024.

*	Draft CEPT Report 89: “Report from CEPT to the European Commission in 
response to the Mandate to develop harmonised technical and operational 
conditions for the usage of non-active antenna systems aerial terminal 
stations in EU-harmonised frequency bands for terrestrial systems capable of 
providing electronic communications services”

Link:  <https://cept.org/files/9522/Draft%20CEPT%20Report%2089.docx> Draft 
CEPT Report 89

*	Draft revision ECC Decision (06)01: “The harmonised utilisation of the 
bands 1920-1980 MHz and 2110-2170 MHz for mobile/fixed communications 
networks (MFCN) including terrestrial IMT systems”

Link: 
<https://cept.org/files/9522/Draft%20revision%20to%20ECC%20Decision%20(06)01.docx> 
Draft revision to ECC Decision (06)01

All ECC deliverables are available 
<https://cept.org/ecc/tools-and-services/ecc-consultation> here on our 
website.

ECO would like to encourage respondents to use the following 
<https://www.cept.org/files/9522/Template%20for%20pc_2020.docx> Template for 
responses to Public Consultation (The template is also available at 
<https://cept.org/ecc/tools-and-services/ecc-consultation> 
https://cept.org/ecc/tools-and-services/ecc-consultation - last column in 
the table). Using the template makes the process of gathering the 
information more efficient. Thank you in advance for your consideration.

Comments for all above ECC deliverables should be sent to 
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]. In 
case of questions during this period, please see contact details indicated 
above.

Deadline for all above ECC deliverables is 20 December 2024.

Kind regards

Anne-Dorthe Hjelm Christensen

Administrative Assistant

ECO  European Communications Office
Nyropsgade 37
1602 Copenhagen
Denmark

Teams

 <https://teams.microsoft.com/l/0/0?users?[email-masked]>

Telephone

+45 33 89 63 00

E-Mail

[email-masked]

Web-site

 <https://www.cept.org/eco> www.cept.org/eco

This email and any attachments may be confidential and/or privileged. It is 
intended only for the recipient(s) stated above. If you receive this email 
by mistake, please return it without producing, distributing or retaining 
copies hereof.
GDPR information: we have updated our Privacy Policy, which explains what 
personal information we collect and use about individuals, what we do with 
it and why. Here is a link to our updated Privacy Policy: 
<https://www.cept.org/privacy/> https://www.cept.org/privacy/